Benefits You’ll Love
Paid Vacation Time Off
Work With Us
Mink Plumbing focuses on great customer service and hiring only the best candidates for the job. Do you think you would make a good addition to our team? Then we want to hear from you!
Current Career Listings
- Strong problem-solving and plumbing diagnostic skills
- Strong Communication and People Skills
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Drug Test and Background Check
We are looking for a skilled Service Technician to travel to our customers’ homes or businesses to perform equipment and fixture repairs. The Service Technician’s responsibilities include traveling to customers’ locations and performing routine maintenance. The Service Technician will install and test products and provide customers with instructions on the proper usage of the product.
To be successful as a Service Technician, you will need excellent technical and mechanical skills, experience with basic hand, power, and diagnostic tools, and be physically fit to lift heavy equipment.
Pay range $20-$30 *Pay scale is subject to change. Pay is based on plumbing experience.
Possible bonuses at the end of the year.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing and testing products, equipment, and fixtures and providing instructions to customers on the proper usage of their product.
- Using diagnostic tools to identify issues and evaluating the available information.
- Fixing defective or broken products or ordering the necessary parts to replace faulty or worn-out parts.
- Promoting the company’s services.
- Maintaining your technical and mechanical skills.
Service Technician Requirements:
- Must have a valid tradesman or higher plumbing license.
- The ability to work independently.
- Managing overtime on service calls with patience and not rushing the job.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to diagnose and solve problems based on customers’ non-technical descriptions.
- Strong working knowledge of equipment and tools used in the industry.
- Physical fitness to lift heavy equipment, work in confined spaces, and bend frequently.
We are looking for an experienced construction technician to efficiently lead a plumbing project on residential homes.
Pay range $16-$25 *Pay scale is subject to change. Pay is based on plumbing experience.
Construction Technician Responsibilities:
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal, and water supply systems.
- Cut, assemble, and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure.
- Install and maintain water supply systems.
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines.
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines.
- Install and maintain gas lines.
Construction Technician Requirements:
- Must have a valid tradesman or higher plumbing license.
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems.
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly with a great deal of patience.
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
Responsible for assisting plumber at homes and residences. Helps install, repair, and maintain pipes used for water distribution and wastewater disposal.
Pay range $10-$17 *Pay scale is subject to change. Pay is based on plumbing experience.
- Assist in installing and maintaining plumbing systems.
- Coordinate with project manager on installation.
- Install systems used to transport water, waste, gases, or liquids.
- Ensure systems meet all standards of building codes and safety.
- Select all materials needed for installation, including the type and size of pipe.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures, and equipment.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, and welding equipment.
- Install other plumbing equipment, such as sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters, air conditioners, appliances, and trim.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to the required angle
- Test pipe systems and fix leaks.
- Perform scheduled maintenance.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported, and grade.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
We are looking for a technically skilled CSR. The CSR responsibilities include customer service inquiries, generating sales leads that develop into new customers, and identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
Pay range $12-$18 *Pay scale is subject to change. Pay is based on experience.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, online chat, in person, Social Media.
- Resolve customer problems and complaints.
- Answer any questions a customer has.
- Take payments.
- Setup and resolve problems with customer accounts.
- Verify customers.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Direct unresolved issues to a different department, if needed.
- Provide customers with information on any open orders and invoices.
- Maintain customer database.
- Follow company processes accurately and efficiently.
Good CSR Skills To Have:
- Interpersonal skills, Friendly
- High level of professionalism.
- Positive attitude.
- Calm under pressure.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Organized & Efficient
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good computer skills and email etiquette
- Ability to learn other software systems relatively easily.
- Analytical skills.
- Team player.
- Data entry proficiency
Mink Plumbing is excited to announce that we are looking to expand our services into the septic industry. We are looking for a full-time, experienced, licensed, hard-working heavy equipment operator to install septic systems and be part of the Mink Plumbing Installation crew. This individual must be able to properly operate and maintain various types of equipment, including but not limited to: mini excavator, trencher and a variety of smaller pieces of equipment. Familiarity with hand tools is also a must.
This is a hands-on position.
- Ability to complete projects in the allotted time frame. Experience with job set up and execution are a must.
- Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required and in a timely manner.
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site-specific safety plans.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Be able to solve problems as they arise with knowledge and critical thinking.
- Load, unload and haul equipment and trailers as needed.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Additional Equipment and Safety certifications a plus. Must be willing to do additional training when required.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Repair, Maintenance & Installation: 2 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: Driver’s License, OSSF II, and Maintenance Provider License (Required)